Staying safe during COVID: We are committed to providing a safe environment for dogs and people during these unique times. We will be conducting contact-free temperature checks prior to the start of each session, students will be spaced at least 6′ apart, and masks will be required when moving around/away from the student’s station.
Group Classes: Something for Everyone
Group training offers learning and enrichment for both the dogs and thier people.
Benefits for you!
- Learn how dogs learn and see the world
- Improve your relationship & strengthen your bond with your dog
- Get expert coaching on common behavior issues
- Meet and learn from other dog owners (socialization is for people, too!)
- It’s fun!
Benefits for your dog!
- Improved engagement with you, the human, in higher distraction environments
- Cognitive enrichment
- Practice good manners on leash around other dogs
- Learn new cues and polish up rusty ones
- It’s fun!
Learning is not the product of teaching. Learning is the product of the activity of learners.
Level 1: Foundations
Our 6-week level one class covers all the basics you need to get started on a positive and connected relationship with your dog: basic obedience cues, foundational principles of canine learning, troubleshooting common behavior problems, and more!
Appropriate for dogs ages 4 months and up.
Location: Buena Vista Park, Vista CA
Registration fee: $200
|Sundays 4:30pm||Oct 18th-Nov 22nd|
More classes coming soon…!
To stay up to date with our class offerings, upcoming workshops, as well as receiving training tips and pictures of cute dogs in your inbox subscribe for our newsletter!